Advertisement for inviting online application from the candidates for Induction of Trade Apprentice (54th Batch) in Ordnance Factories
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
ORDNANCE FACTORY BOARD
INDUCTION OF TRADE APPRENTICES FOR TRAINING UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT 1961 AND DISABILITIES ACT 1995 IN ORDNANCE FACTORIES
ON-LINE Application is invited from Indian citizens for Trade Apprenticeship training in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories for 54th batch. Particulars of training and induction process are given below:-
- Date of On-Line registration of Application – 03-02-2015
- Last Date of on-line Registration of application – 28-02-2015
- Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application At respective Ordnance Factory – 07-03-2015
For Candidates residing at Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur,
Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahul & Spiti District and Pangi sub division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nikobar islands, Lakshadweep and Candidates residing abroad, last date of on-line registration of application and last date of submission of herd copy to the respective Ordnance Factories will be one week extra.
4. Age: Between 14 to 22 Years –As on 01-01-2014
Relaxation in Upper age limit is permitted as under:
- For SC/ST Candidates – 05 (Five) Years.
- For OBC Candidates – 03 (Three) Years.
- For Physically Handicapped (PH)/Physically Challenged (PC) Candidates – 10(Ten) Years.
- For ITI Candidates – Upper age limit will be relax able by the period of training already undergone as per the normal duration of NCVT/SCVT, in the relevant trade.
5. Essential Qualification:-
- For non-ITI applicants: – Passed “Madhyamik”(Class: X Standard or equivalent), with minimum 40% Marks in Aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- For ITI Applicants :- Should have passed trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Labour & Employment, with duration as per the apprentice Act, 1961
6. Address For Application:-
Application is to be addressed to the Senior General Manager/General Manager of any of the following Ordnance Factories named in the table, where the applicant intends to appear in the competitive induction Examination and to undergo the Trade Apprenticeship training.