Tamil Nadu G.O – New Health Insurance Scheme, 2018 for Pensioners (Including spouse) /Family Pensioners – Empanelment of Accredited Hospitals – Approval of 3 hospitals
GOVERNMENT OF TAMIL NADU
New Health Insurance Scheme, 2018 for Pensioners (Including spouse) /Family Pensioners – Empanelment of Accredited Hospitals – Approval of 3 hospitals in the approved network hospitals based on the recommendations of the Accreditation Committee -Regarding.
FINANCE [Pension] DEPARTMENT
Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2050.
1. G.O.Ms.No.222 Finance (Pension) Department, Dated 30.06.2018
2. G.O.Ms.No.239, Finance (Salaries) Department, Dated.13.07.2018
3. G.O.Ms.No.26, Finance (Pension) Department, Dated 21.01.2019
4. From the Principal Secretary / Commissioner of Treasuries and Accounts, Lr.Rc.No.28805/2017/ NHIS-2 /2, dated 29.03.2019.
In the Government Order first read above, orders were issued for implementing New Health Insurance scheme, 2018 for Pensioners (Including spouse) / Family Pensioners with effect from 01.07.2018 and also inter alia 913 hospitals have been approved for undergoing accredited treatments/Surgeries under this scheme.
2. In the Government Order second read above, Government have constituted an Accreditation Committee for empanelment of accredited hospitals consisting of the Commissioner of Treasuries and Accounts as Head of the Committee, the Director of Medical and Rural Health Services and a representative of the United India Insurance Company Limited as Members of the Committee for empanelment of accredited hospitals and also to monitor the quality of treatment covered under New Health Insurance Scheme. Further, Sub-Committees were constituted at district level consisting of Joint Director, Medical and Rural Health Services, Treasury Officer and a Representative of United India Insurance Company Limited to assist the Accreditation Committee for empanelment of private hospitals in various districts across the state under the Scheme.
3. In the reference third read above, Orders were issued to include 74 additional hospitals for undergoing accredited treatment/surgeries, for deletion of two hospitals already empanelled and inclusion of speciality of Radiotheraphy facility under Oncology services rendered by the Harshamitra Super Speciality Cancer Centre & Research Institute Pvt. Ltd, Trichy under New Health Insurance Scheme, 2018 for Pensioners (Including spouse) / Family Pensioners.
4. In the reference fourth read above, the Principal Secretary/ Commissioner of Treasuries and Accounts, Chennai has submitted proposals to include 3 additional hospitals in the approved network hospitals, under New Health Insurance Scheme, 2018 as recommended by the Accreditation Committee.
5. The Government, after careful consideration of recommendation of the Accreditation Committee, have decided to include 3 (Three) additional hospitals as approved network hospitals, under New Health Insurance Scheme, 2018 as
detailed in Annexure to this order and issue orders accordingly.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
ADDITIONAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
|Sl.No||Name of the Hospitals and their Address||Contact Number||Specialities Available|
|1||INDRAPRASATHA APOLLO HOSPITALS
Delhi – Mathura Road
New Delhi – 110 076
|2||MAX SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
1, Press Enclave Road, Saket
New Delhi – 110 017
|3||MOOLCHAND MEDICITY DELHI
Lajpat Nagar III
New Delhi – 110 0024