Tamil Nadu G.O – Increase Festival Advance to Pensioners
© Government of Tamil Nadu
FINANCE (PENSION) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.241, Dated 2nd August, 2019.
(Vihari, Aadi-17, Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2050)
Advance – Festival Advance to pensioners – Enhancement of the quantum of advance – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.(Ms.).No.285, Finance (Pension) Department, Dated 18.02.1971.
2. G.O.(Ms.).No.836, Finance (Pension) Department, Dated 31.07.1976.
3. G.O.(Ms.).No.1091, Finance (Pension) Department, Dated 04.10.1989.
4. G.O.(Ms.).No.782, Finance (Pension) Department, Dated 12.10.1992.
5. G.O.(Ms.).No.460, Finance (Pension) Department, Dated 24.09.2007.
6. G.O.(Ms.).No.75, Finance (Pension) Department, Dated 14.03.2013.
In the Government Order sixth read above, it has been ordered that all the Tamil Nadu Government Pensioners (both State Civil and Teacher Pensioners) shall be granted Festival Advance of Rs.2,000 (Rupees two thousand only).
2. During the Budget session for the year 2019-2020, the Hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister made the following announcement:-
4. These orders shall take immediate effect and apply to festivals to be celebrated after the date of issue of this order.
5. All other conditions laid down in the Government Order first read above as amended in the Government Order second read above shall remain unchanged.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
PRINCIPAL SCRETARY TO GOVERNMENT