Revision of pension/family pension of pre-01.01.2016 pensioners/family pensioners of Haryana Government
Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,
1. All Heads of Departments, Commissioners of Divisions
2. All the Deputy Commissioners & Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana. 3. The Registrar, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Memo No. 2/23/2016-1Pension(FD)
Dated, Chandigarh, the 10.07.2020.
Subject: Revision of pension/family pension of pre-01.01.2016 pensioners/family pensioners of Haryana Government (7th CPC) w.e.f. 01.01.2016 -clarification thereof.
I am directed to invite your attention to the Finance Department’s Office Memorandum No. 2 /23/ 2016-1 Pension dated 10.01.2018 vide which it has been decided by the State Government to revise the pension/family pension in respect of all Haryana Government pensioners/family pensioners, who retired/ died prior to 01.01.2016, with effect from 1st January, 2016 followed by clarification memo of even number dated 30.01.2018/01.02.2018, 11/22.10.2018, 07.12.2018, 31.01.2019, 27.05.2019 and 19.02.2020.
For some time now, the matter was under active consideration with Principal. Accountant General (A&E) Haryana and Director General, Treasuries & Accounts Department, Haryana for expeditious finalization of pension revision cases of pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners, as pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners are pressing hard for early revision of their pension/family pension cases.
To avoid delay in finalization in revisions of pension cases and recommendations of Principal Accountant General (A&E) Haryana as well as Director General, Treasuries & Accounts Department, Haryana, it has been decided by State Government that:-
1. SAS personnel may be allowed to use similar digital signature during pension revision verification which is already been used by DDO. The SAS personnel who have not been provided .Digital Signature Certificate (DSO) may use the same by procuring it from authorized vendor as in the case of existing DDOs of the department.
2. SAS personnel may follow the time limit prescribed by the Principal Accountant General (A136E) for verification of Pension revision cases in the following manner:-
“That period of maximum 10 calendar days (assessed time of maximum of 5 working days) for the first stage and 4 calendar days (assessed time of one working day) for the second stage, for doing these functional role on the online DDO-SAS Cadre personnel Module for revision of Pension cases.”
3. A copy of circular No. Pen-1/Rev/DDO-SAS/2020-21/ 145 dated 18.06.2020 of Principal Accountant General (A86E) Haryana is enclosed herewith for circulating the same among all the DDOs under your control.
The first para of above letter dated 18.06.2020 of Principal Accountant General (A&E) Haryana has been amended to the extent as per following:-
|In the Circular||Amended|
|“a utility has been developed to forward the duly filled Annexure-2/Annexure-3 (as the case may be) from DDO toSO Cadre personnel for verification for pension revision cases under notification dated 10.01.2018 and revision cases other than 7th CPC except the revision under notification dated 27.05.2019.”||“a utility has been developed to forward the dully filled Annexures (as the case may be) from DDO to SAS personnel for verification for pension revision cases under notification issued from time to time”|
4. The annexures for revision of pension/family pension under modified/upgraded/ACP Pay Scale shall be available in due course as informed by Principal Accountant General (A&E) Haryana.
You are requested to provide the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) facility to the concerned SAS personnel in their department for the above said purpose, as referred to in para 1 above.
The above order can be downloaded from the website of Finance Department i.e. www.finhry.gov.in.
Deputy Secretary Finance (Pension)
for Addl. Chief Secretary to Government Haryana