Revision of pay and pension of the Assam state Government Employees
GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM
FINANCE (PAY RESEARCH UNIT) DEPARTMENT
DISPUR- GUWAHATI -6
ORDERS BY THE GOVERNOR
Dated Dispur, the 27th,March- 2017
No.FPC.9/2017/1: The Governor of Assam is pleased to release the arrear arising out of revision of Pay and Pension of the State Government Employees and Pensioners Owing to revision of Pay and Pension as per AS (ROP) Rules, 2017 for the period from 01-04-2016 to 30-09-2016.
Payment of arrear will, however, be subject to the following conditions:-
1. Initial Pay Statement (IPS) showing the fixation of pay as per AS (ROP) Rules, 2017 shall have to be furnished along with the first regular pay bill of each and every employees whose pay are drawn in establishment pay bill.
2. The first regular revised pay bill of the Gazetted employees whose pay are drawn on the strength payslip issued by the Accountant General, Assam,should enclose the copy of the payslip.
3. Arrears for the period from 01-04-2016 to 30-09-2016 shall immediately be allowed as soon as the first regular pay bill of the employees are drawn.
4. The arrear Bill must accompany due and drawn statement in respect of each and every employee. Pay, Dearness Allowance and other allowances already drawn shall have to be adjusted against the new pay and Allowances.
5. In drawing the arrear pay bill in the revised scale for the period from 1st April 2016 it should contain the following certificates from the respective DDOs.
(i) “Certified that initial pay statements in the prescribed form in the case of those persons whose pay have been drawn in the revised scales under the Assam Services (ROP) Rules, 2017 have been kept ready for check by the Accountant General, Assam.”
(ii) “Certified that in case any over drawal is detected subsequently the overdrawn amount shall be recovered from the concern officers/employees immediately after the detection”.
Simanta Thakuria, IAS.
Commissioner & Secretary to the Govt. Of Assam
Finance (PRU) Department.