Grant of Dearness Relief to State Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners in pre-revised scale 5th CPC
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, Chandigarh the, 28th August, 2020
1. The Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
2. The Commissioners of Divisions in Haryana.
3. All the Heads of Departments.
4. All Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
Subject:- Grant of Dearness Relief to State Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners in pre-revised scale (5th Pay Commission) w.e.f.1.7.2016
I am directed to refer to Finance Department letter No. 4/7/2009- 2FR/14803, dated 31st May, 2016 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to revise the Dearness Relief to the Pensioners/Family Pensioners of the Haryana Government on the un-revised Pension/family Pension with effect from 01.07.2016 to 01.07.2019 in the following manner:
|S.No.||Dearness Relief Payble w.e.f.||Rate of Dearness Relief|
|1.||01.07.2016||245% to 256%|
|2.||01.01.2017||256% to 264%|
|3.||01.07.2017||264% to 268%|
|4.||01.01.2018||268% to 274%|
|5.||01.07.2018||274% to 284%|
|6.||01.01.2019||284% to 295%|
|7.||01.07.2019||295% to 312%|
2. All other conditions for payment of Dearness Relief to Pensioners/Family Pensioners on un-revised Pension/Family Pension contained in referred No.2/51/08- 1 Pension , dated 17.04.2009 shall be applicable.
3. A copy of these orders is also available on the website which can be downloaded from the site www.finhry.gov.in.
for Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,