Haryana G.O – Haryana Government revised Dearness Relief Pension/Family Pension with effect from 1st January, 2019
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, Chandigarh the, 29th May, 2019
1. All the Heads of Departments.
2. The Commissioners of Divisions in Haryana.
3. All Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
4. The Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Subject:- Grant of Dearness Relief to State Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners on Revised Rate w.e.f. 01.01.2019.
I am directed to refer to Finance Department letter No 4/1/2018 -2FR/28995 dated 15th October, 2018 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to revise the Dearness Relief to the Pensioners/Family Pensioners of the Haryana Government on the revised Pension/Family Pension with effect from 1st January, 2019 in the following manner:
|Date from which payable||Rate of Dearness Relief on revised Pension/Family Pension|
|01.01.2019||9% to 12% of pension/Family Pension|
2. All other conditions for payment of Dearness Relief to Pensioners/Family Pensioners on revised Pension/Family Pension contained in FD's instructions No. 2/23/2016 -1 pension dated 3rd March, 2017 shall be applicable.
3. A copy of these orders is also available on the website which can be downloaded from the site www.finhrv.gov.in.
Under Secretary Finance
for Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,