Special Allowance for Child Care to differently abled female Government Employees
Government of Haryana
Dated the Chandigarh,20th June,2018
The Principal Secretary to Govt. Haryana
1. All the Administrative Secretaries in the Haryana.
2. The Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court.
3. All the Heads of Department in Haryana.
4. All the Divisional Commissioners in Haryana.
5. All the Deputy Commissioners in Haryana.
6. All the Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
Subject: Special Allowance for Child Care to differently abled female Government Employees.
In the welfare of differently abled female employees, the State Government has decided to introduce the Special Allowance for Child Care to female Government Employees who are differently abled, on the basis of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission and the recommendations of Allowance Revision Committee with the following conditions:-
1. The rate of special allowance shall be Rs.1500/-(Rs. one thousand five hundred only) per month per eligible child.
2. This allowance shall be effective from 01.05.2018.
3. This allowance shall be admissible to all the female Government Employees with disability of 40% and above as certified by an authority entitled to issue such a certificate as per CSR.
4. This allowance is applicable to disable female employee being mothers of children who are either young or with disability.
5. This allowance shall be admissible to be paid with respect to a maximum of two eldest surviving children.
6. This allowance shall be admissible for two years only, to be paid to the female Government Employees to claim it form the birth of such a child and up to the time such child attains an age of two years.
for Principal Secretary to Govt. Haryana,