Andhra Pradesh G.O – Dearness Relief to Pensioners with effect from 01.01.2018
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
PENSIONS — Dearness Relief to Pensioners with effect from 01.01.2018 — Revised — Orders— Issued.
FINANCE (HR-3-Pension) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:
1. G.O.M s.No.46, Finance (HRM .V-PC.1) Department,Dated: 30-01-2019.
2. G.O.M s.No.51, Finance (HRM .V I -Pen) Department, dated:08.05.2015.
3. G.O.M s.No.18, Finance (HR.V 1 -TFR) Department, dated: 10.02.2016.
4. G.O. M s.No.173, Finance (HR.5-Pensi on, GPF) Dept, dated:30.08.2016.
5. G.O.M s.No.16, Finance (HR.V 1 -TFR) Department, dated:03.02.2017.
6. G.O.Ms.No.17, Finance (HR. 5-Pension, GPF) Dept, dated:03.02.2017.
7. G.O.M s.No.140, Finance (HR.V 1 -TFR) Department, dated:11.08.2017.
8. G.O.Ms.No.141, Finance (HR.V-Pension, GPF) Dept, dated: 16.08.2017.
9. G.O.M s.No.27, Financee (HR.V 1 -TFR) Department, dated:27.02.2018.
10. G.O. M s.No.28, Finance (HR-5Pensi on, GPF) Department, dated:01.03.2018.
11. G.O.M s.No.150, Finance (HR.V 1 -TFR) Department,dated: 17.09.2018.
12. G.O.M s.No.154, Finance (HR.3-Pension-1 ) Department, dated:20.09.2018
13. G.O.Ms.No.14, Finance (PC&TA) Department, dated:29.01.2019.
Government hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Relief to pensioners sanctioned in the G.O. 12th real above, raising it by 1.572% from 25.676% of the basic pension to 27.248% of the basic pension from 01.01.2018 in respect of:
a those who retired from service after 01.07.2013 and drawing pension in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015;
b. those who retired prior to 01.7.2013 and whose pension was consolidated in the light of orders issued in the G.O. 2nd read above.
2. Government also hereby order to revise the rates of Dearness Relief w.e.f 01.01.2018 to various categories of pensioners as indicated below:
|Category||Existing Rate (%)||Revised rate (%)|
|State Pensioners – (a) RPS 2010||105.288||107.856|
|(b) RPS 2005||243.978||249.63|
|(c) RPS 1999||242.128||247.036|
|UGC Pensioners – (a) UGC pay Scales 2006||139||142|
|(b) UGC Pay Scales 1996||268||274|
|(c) As per GO Ms No.54 & 34,
Higher Education (UE.II) Department, dated 08.06.2011 & 24.05.2013 respectively
|Judicial Pensioners as per Justice E.Padmanabhan Committee Report||139||142|
3. These orders are applicable to:
(1) (a) All Government Pensioners in receipt of Service Pensions, Family Pensions under Revised Pension Rules, 1951, Andhra Pradesh Liberalised Pension Rules, 1961 and Andhra Pradesh Government Servants (Family Pension) Rules, 1964.
(b) Teaching and Non-Teaching pensioners of Municipalities, Panchayat Raj Institutions and Aided Educational Institutions, in receipt of pensions under the Andhra Pradesh Liberalised Pension Rules, 1961 and Andhra Pradesh Government Servants (Family Pension) Rules, 1964.
(c) Teaching and Non-Teaching staff in Aided Educational Institutions in receipt of pensions under the Contributory Provident Fund-cum- Pension and Gratuity Rules, 1961 and Andhra Pradesh Liberalised Pension Rules, 1961.
(d) Those drawing family pensions under G.O.Ms.No.22, Finance & Planning (FW: Pen.I) Department, dated 16.1.1971, G.O.Ms.No.104, Finance & Planning (FW: Pen.I) Department, dated 13.4.1973 and G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance & Planning (FW: Pen.I) Department, dated 2.2.1974.
(e) Pensioners in receipt of Compassionate Pension under the rules for Compassionate Pensions and Gratuities in the Hyderabad Civil Services Rules; and
(f) Those in receipt of Pensions under the Wound and Extraordinary Pension Rules.
(2) Pensioners governed by Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules, 1980.
4. These orders are not applicable to the financial assistance grantees and others who are not entitled to Dearness Relief.
5. Ready Reckoner showing the Dearness Relief payable to the State Pensioners in terms of these orders is annexed.
6. The arrears of the Revised Dearness Relief to Pensioners from 1st January 2018 to 31st March 2019 shall be paid along with the pension of April 2019 payable in the month of May 2019.
7. All the Treasury Officers/ Pension Payment Officers shall work out and make payments of the Dearness Relief on Pension sanctioned in this order without waiting for further authorization/ instructions from the Accountant General (A&E), Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, in terms of the orders issued in the G.O.Ms.No.270, Finance & Planning (FW: PSC.I) Department, dated 7.10.1986.
8. All the Treasury Officers/Pension Payment Officers shall work out and make payments of the dearness relief on pension sanctioned in this order in terms of orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.122, Finance(Pen.I)Department, Dt: 22.05.2014
9. The expenditure is allocable among the various States in accordance with provisions of Rule 24 of the incidence of pension rules in Appendix III-B of the Andhra Pradesh Accounts Code, Volume-I.
10. In respect of the categories of employees who are not covered for payment through the Treasuries, the expenditure shall be debited to the Pension Funds of Zilla Parishads and Pension funds of the respective Municipal Councils.
11. In respect of the Pensioners of the Universities the expenditure on account of the Dearness Relief now sanctioned above shall be met from the Block Grants allotted to them.
12. The G.O is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http://goir.ap.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (F.P.)