Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government Employees drawing pay in the pre- revised pay scales I.e. RCS (Revised Pay Scale) Rules, 1998 or in 5th CPC
GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
No. F.6(1) FD/Rules/2008 Pt.
Jaipur, dated: 05 OCT 2018
Sub:Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government Employees drawing pay in the pre- revised pay scales I.e. RCS (Revised Pay Scale) Rules, 1998 or in 5th CPC
The Governor is pleased to order that the existing rates of Dearness Allowance (DA) payable to the State Government employees under Finance Department Order No. F.6(1)FD/Rules/08 Pt. dated 11-05-2018 shall be revised with effect from 01-07-2018 in respect of those employees whose pay has not been revised for different reasons or who had exercised an option to continue in the pay scales as contained in the Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay Scales) Rules, 1998 as under:
(1) Out of 61% Dearness Allowance sanctioned vide Finance Department order No.F.7(1)FD/Rules/98 dated 28-2-2004. 50% Dearness Allowance has been treated as Dearness Pay w.e.f. 01-07-2004 as per this Department order No.F.6(3) FD/Rules/2004 dated 24-05-2004.
(2) Dearness Allowance @ 274% as indicated in item (2) of this Department order No. F.6(1)FD/Rules/2008 Pt. dated 11-05-2018 payable on the total of Basic Pay plus Dearness Pay is revised to 284% with effect from 01-07-2018.
(3) The term ‘Basic Pay’ for the purpose of calculation of Dearness Allowance shall be the pay, as defined in Rule 7(24)(i) of Rajasthan Service Rules drawn in the Revised Pay Scales prescribed under the Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay Scales) Rules, 1998 and shall not include any other type(s) of pay like special pay, personal pay etc.
(4) The amount of increase in Dearness Allowance installment @ 10% for the period from 01-07-2018 to 31-07-2018 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees and cash payment shall be made from 01-09-2018.
(5) The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving a fraction of a rupee may be rounded off to the nearest rupee.
By order of the Governor,
Secretary, Finance (Budget)