Grant of Dearness Allowance to Work-Charged Employees drawing pay in the pre-revised pay scales i.e. RCS (Revised Pay Scale) Rules, 1998 or in 5th CPC
GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
No. F. 14(14)FD/Rules/2006
Jaipur, dated: 05 OCT 2018
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to Work-Charged Employees drawing pay in the pre-revised pay scales i.e. RCS (Revised Pay Scale) Rules, 1998 or in 5th CPC
The Governor is pleased to order that the existing rates of Dearness Allowance (DA) revised vide Finance Department order No. 14(14)FD/Rules/2006 dated 11-05-2018 payable to the Work-Charged Employees of Public Works Department (B&R) including Gardens, Irrigation, Land Development (Programme) Circle, CAD Chambal Department, Kota (including its Divisions/Sub-Divisions), Water Works, Ayurved Department and Forest Department (excluding departmental operation circle); and governed under Work-Changed Employees Services Rules, 1964 or under corresponding provisions of Standing Orders, where such employees are governed by specific Standing Orders, and has opted to draw pay in the existing pay scales in force prior to 01-01-2006 shall be revised with effect from 01-07-2018 as under:
(1) Out of 61% Dearness Allowance sanctioned vide Order No.F.1(4)FD/Exp.III/94 dated 11-5-2004, 50% Dearness Allowance has been treated as Dearness Pay w.e.f. 01-07-2004 as per this Department order No.F.1(4)FD/Exp .94 dated 28-062004.
(2) Dearness Allowance @ 273% as indicated in item (2) of this Department order No. F.14(14)FD/Rules/06 dated 11-05-2018 payable on the total of Basic Pay plus Dearness Pay is revised to 284% with effect from 01-07-2018.
(3) The term ‘Basic Pay’ for the purpose of Dearness Allowance shall be the, as defined in Rule 7(24)(i) of Rajasthan Service Rules drawn in the Revised Pay Scales prescribed under the Rajasthan Work-Charged Employees (Revised Pay Scales) Rules, 1998 and shall not include any other type(s) of pay like special pay, personal pay etc.
(4) The amount of increase in Dearness Allowance installment @ 10% for the period from 01-07-2018 to 31-08-2018 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees and cash payment shall be made from 01-09-2018
(5) The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving a fraction of a rupee may be rounded off to thenearest rupee.
By order of the Governor,
Secretary, Finance (Budget)