Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on revised scales of pay i.e. 2% to 4% effective from 01.01.2017
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, chandigarh, the 18th April, 2017
1. All the Heads of Department and Commissioners of Divisions
2. All the Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (civil) in Haryana.
3. The Registrar, General Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on revised scales of pay i.e. 2% to 4% effective from 01.01.2017
I am directed to invite a reference to Finance Department circular letter No.4/3/2016-5FR/35222 dated 25th November,2016 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Haryana Government Employees on revised scales of pay shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 2% to 4% of the pay w.e.f. 1st January, 2017.
2. The instalment of Dearness Allowance payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana Government Employees with the salary for the month of April, 2017 to be paid in May, 2017.
3. The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the month from January 2017 to March 2017 shall be made in the month of may, 2017.
4. The provision contained in para 3,4,5 & 7 in FD’s instruction dated 25th November,2016 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these instructions.
5. Copy of these orders may also be downloaded from the web site www.finhry.gov.in.
Under Secretary Finance
for Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,