Karnataka G.O – Teaching Staff on 2006 revised Dearness Allowance UGC/AICTE scales of pay and to Judicial Officers/ Pensioners on NJPC scales of pay
PROCEEDINGS OF THE GOVERNMENT OF KARNATAKA
Sub:- Revision of the rates of Dearness Allowance payable to Teaching Staff on 2006 revised UGC/AICTE scales of pay and to Judicial Officers/ Pensioners on NJPC scales of pay – reg.
READ: – (1) G.O. No. FD 10 SRP 2013, dated 20-05-2013.
(2) G.O. No. FD 12 SRP 2013 (II), dated 12-06-2013.
(3) G.O. No. FD 22 SRP 2013, dated 10-10-2013.
(4) G.O. No. FD 07 SRP 2014, dated 11-04-2014.
(5) G.O. No. FD 18 SRP 2014, dated 01-10-2014.
(6) G.O. No. FD 12 SRP 2015, dated 08-05-2015.
(7) G.O. No.FD 19 SRP 2015, dated: 08-10-2015.
(8) G.O. No.FD 18 SRP 2016, dated: 18-04-2016.
(9) G.O. No.FD 34 SRP 2016 dated: 28-10-2016.
(10) G.O. No.FD 19 SRP 2017 dated: 04-04-2017.
(11) G.O. No.FD 40 SRP 2017 dated: 16-10-2017.
(12) G.O.No. FD 11 SRP 2018 dated: 23-06-2018.
(13) G.O. No.FD 26 SRP 2018 dated: 30-10-2018.
GOVERNMENT ORDER NO. FD 2 SRP 2019
BENGALURU, DATED 3rd MAY 2019
Government are pleased to enhance the rates of Dearness Allowance payable to the teaching staff who are on 2006 Revised UGC/AICTE scales of pay and to Judicial Officers on NJPC pay scales from the existing 148% to 154% of the basic pay with effect from 1st January 2019.
2. For the purpose of this order, the term ‘Basic Pay’ means, the pay drawn by a Government employee in the 2006 Revised UGC/AICTE and NJPC scales of pay applicable to the post held by him.
3. Basic Pay shall not include any other emoluments.
4. These orders are not applicable to the employees whose pay scales have been revised recently and who are on 2016 UGC/ICAR pay scales.
5. Government are also pleased to enhance the rates of Dearness Allowance admissible to NJPC Pensioners/Family Pensioners from the existing 148% to 154% of the basic pension/family pension with effect from 1st January 2019.
6. Separate Orders will be issued in respect of pensioners who were on 2006 revised UGC/AICTE/ICAR scales of pay and retired on or after 01-01-2016
7. The increase in Dearness Allowance admissible under this order is payable in cash until further orders.
8. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above shall be rounded off to the next rupee and fractions less than 50 paise shall be ignored.
9. The Dearness allowance will be shown as a distinct element of remuneration and will not be treated as pay for any purpose.
BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE
GOVERNOR OF KARNATAKA,
Under Secretary to Government
Finance Department (Services-2)