Haryana Government Employees Dearness Allowance 80% with effect from 01.01.2013
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Chandigarh, the 3rd May, 2013
1. All the Heads of Departments
2. The Commissioners of Divisions
3. The Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High court, chandigarh
4. All Deputy commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (civil) in Haryana.
Subject:- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees in the revised pay scales from 01.01.2013)
I am directed to refer to Finance Department circular letter No. 4/1/2009- 5FR/8659, dated 10th October, 2012 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to decided that the Dearness Allowance payable to Haryana Government employees shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 72% to 80% of the pay w.e.f. 1st January, 2013.
2. The additional instalment of DA payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana Government employees for the month of May, 2013 paid in June, 2013.
3. The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the month from January, 2013 to April, 2013 shall be made in the month of June, 2013.
4. A Copy of these orders is also available on website which can be downloaded from the web site www. finhry. goy. in
( Ram Kumar Beniwal)
Deputy Secretary Finance
for Principal Secretary to Government Haryana,
Signed Copy click here