Haryana G.O – Haryana Government Employees Dearness Allowance on revised scales 9% to 12% effective from 01.01.2019
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, Chandigarh, the 29th May, 2019
1. All the Heads of Department and Commissioners of Divisions
2. All the Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
3. The Registrar, General Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Subject:- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on revised scales (7th Pay Commission) i.e. 9% to 12% effective from 01.01.2019
I am directed to invite reference to Finance Department circular No. 4/3/2016-5FR/27458 dated 27th September, 2018 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Haryana Government employees on revised scales of pay is hereby enhanced from the existing rate of 9% to 12% of the basic pay w.e.f. 1st January, 2019.
2. The instalment of Dearness Allowance payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana Government employees with the salary for the month of June, 2019 to be paid in July, 2019.
3. The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the month from January, 2019 to May, 2019 shall be made in the month of August, 2019.
4. The provisions contained in Para 3, 4, 5, & 7 in FC’s instruction No. 4/3/2016-5FR/35222 dated 25th November, 2016 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these instructions.
5. Copy of these orders may also be downloaded from the web site www.finhry.gov.in.
Under Secretary Finance
for Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,