Engagement of contract Medical Practioners(CMPs)-Age Limit
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
The General Manager,All Indian Railways/PUs.NF(Con). CORE
CAOs, DMW/Patiala,WPO/Patna, COFMOW/NDLS, RWP/Bela, CAO/IROAF
Sub: Engagement of contract Medical Practioners(CMPs)-Age Limit
Ref: (1) Railway Board letter No.93/E(GR)II/9/1 dated 15.2.1993
(2) Railway Board letter No.2014/E(GR)/II/I/1 dated 13.06.2017
(3) CMD/WCR’s letter No.WCR/IIQ/H/G/0101 dated 08.06.2018
With reference to.CMD/WCR’s letter under reference (3) and Board’s letter at (1) & (2) above, Board (Ms,FC & CRB) have approved the following:
1. Entry level age Limit of candidates for appointment as contract Medical practitioners (CMPs) has been raised from 50 years to 53 years with effect from the date of issue of this letter.
2. The maximum age limit is also raised from 60 years to 65 years or 12 terms whichever is earlier, and each term of engagement shall not exceed more than one year, with effect from the date of issue of this letter.
3. All other terms & conditions on the above subject shall remain unchanged and as modified from time to time.
This, issues with the concurrence of Associate Finance of Transformation Cell of Railway Board.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt and ensure compliance.