RAJASTHAN G.O – Revision of Pension of Pre – 01.10.2017 State Pensioners / family pensioners
GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
Jaipur, dated: 5 DEC ,2017
Subject: Revision of Pension of Pre – 01.10.2017 State Pensioners / family pensioners etc.
In partial modification of Finance Department Memorandum of even number dated 30.10.2017, the Governor is pleased to order that the existing procedure for revision of pension and payment of arrears prescribed in para 13 and 14 of aforesaid Memorandum shall be revised as under:-
(1) The Pension Disbursing Bank of the pensioner / family pensioner is authorised to revise the pension / family pension (including consolidated pension / family pension) by multiplier of 2.57 and rounded off to next rupee with effect from 01.10.2017.
(2) The pensioner / family pensioner shall surrender his/ her half of Pension Payment Order to the Pension Disbursing Bank, requesting for revision of his/ her pension and family pension in the proforma enclosed with this order.
(3) From the revised pension the commuted value of pension if not restored shall be reduced.
(4) On revised pension / family pension Dearness Relief at revised rates shall be payable with effect from 01.10.2017 and onwards.
(5) In the case of existing pensioners’/family pensioners’ of the age of 80 years and above, the revision of additional pension payable to them shall be made on the basis of revised pension / family pension under this order. On revised additional pension / family pension Dearness Relief at the revised rate will be payable from time to time.
(6) Entry on pensioners’/ family pensioners’ both halves of Pension Payment Order (PPO) shall be made by the Pension Disbursing Bank and intimation to this effect will be sent to concern Treasury Officers, Treasury Officer (Pension) and pensioners’ half of Pension Payment Order (PPO) shall be returned to the pensioner / family pensioner by the Bank.
(7) The Pension Disbursing Bank shall make necessary modification in the register of Pension Payment Order issued on his office in Pension Check Register for pensioners (Form No.TY-23) under rule 180 of Rajasthan Treasury Rules, 2012.
(8) In case of death of a pensioner / family pensioner, the balance amount shall be payable to his nominee or legal heir, as the case may be as per Rule 143 and 145 of Rajasthan Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1996.
(9) In the case of pensioners receiving pension outside the State, the concerned Pension Disbursing Bank of that State is also authorised to revise the pension / family pension including Additional Pension with effect from 01.10.2017 as per the procedure mentioned above.
(10) Director, Pension and Pensioner’s Welfare Department, Rajasthan, Jaipur is authorised to issue guidelines for implementation of this order to the Pension Disbursing Banks, Treasury Officers and Treasury Officer (Pension).
(11) Copies of Finance Department Memorandum No. F. 12(6)FD/Rules/2017 dated 30.10.2017 and Finance Department Order No. F.12(8)FD/Rules/2017 dated 30.10,2017 are enclosed for ready reference.
By order of the Governor
Secretary , Finance (Budget)