Online submission of pension claims – owing to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions
O/o THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
www.pcdapension.nic.in, email : [email protected]
FAX Tele: 0532-2421877;2421879;2421880, Extension:216
Toll Free No: 1800-180-5321 (Timing-9:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
Circular No. 637
Subject:- Online submission of pension claims- owing to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions and quarantine protocols.
Reference:- This office Circular No. 610 dated 05.11.2018 & Circular No. G-2/GP-I/Misc/2020 dated 01.04.2020.
In pursuance of the decision to impose various restrictions in view of threat posed by the spread of COVID-19, Record Offices were advised to submit the pension claim through e-mail on the scanned copy (in pdf) of duly completed LPC-cum-Data Sheet along with requisite documents in respect of JCOs/ORs for timely notification of PPOs as a temporary measure. In the mean time, this office has also been working on a project of e-submission of pension claims through CGDA WAN.
2. Now, an integrated system for online submission of all the regular cases (original as well as corrigendum) through UTILITY software has been developed. This would be available for all Record Offices except the six Record Offices viz. AMC Lucknow, Signals Jabalpur, EME Secunderabad, JAT Record Bareily & RRC Fategharh (working on SUVINAY) and RRRC Delhi Cantt.
3. To facilitate the online submission of service/family pension claims, it has been decided to host a system on CGDA WAN through which the pension claim will be submitted by Record Offices to this Office in place of submission of hard copy of pension claims. This system has been designed in such a way that earlier data punched for service pension on Data-Expert software will be imported and displayed to the Record Office user for further uploading scan image of documents in pdf format. In this system, Admin login allotted to Record Office, officer/representative will equally work as Admin administrator for this project. This system will require three users i.e RO- uploader, RO-initiator and RO-approver.
4. The User Manual for Regular Pension Claim submission of JCO/ORs is enclosed along with this circular for guidance of the Record Offices/PAO(ORs) Offices.
5. All the pension claims of JCO/ORs on or after 01.08.2020 will be submitted to this office through this system. The claims submitted earlier will be dealt with as per the practice in vogue. The Record Offices where CGDA WAN connectivity is not available may submit the claims on e-mail of this office.
6. This circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination to all concerned.
7. For any queries, following officers may be contacted:-
(i) Shri Ramji Mishra, Sr.AO(P) – 0532-2420427
(ii) Shri Pradeep Mishra, AAO(P)
(iii) Email ID : [email protected]
8. Hindi version will follow.
(Sushil Kumar Singh)
Addl. CDA (P)