Attention is invited to the following points which should be strictly complied in TA/DA/PT claims
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
10-a, S.K.BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA – 700 001.
1. The Secretary, OFB, 10-A, S.K.Bose Rd. Kol – 700 001
2. All Sr.General Managers/All General Managers Ordnance/Equipments Factories
3. All Group Controllers & Br.SAO/AOs.
Attention is invited to the following points which should be strictly complied in TA/LTC/PT claims:-
1. TA/LTC/PT bills must be submitted in proper format i.e as contained in the concerned Rules book (Travel REgulation & CCS (LTC) Rules as applicable).
2. Each Bill should consist of GPF No./PRAN & personal No. and Grade pay of the claimant invariably. Barring these, it may not be possible to pass the bills to the right recipient.
3. LTC claims should invariably be submitted in accordance with CCS LTC Rules. 14& GIDs there under, wherein it is stated that “a claim for reimbursement of expenditure incurred is to be submitted within three months after the completion of the return journey, if no advance had been drawn and within one month after the completion of the journey if advance had been drawn”.
4. In case of LTC claim of fresh recruits, part -II O.O. must contain the initial date of appointment in Govt. service of the claimant.
5. For conversion of Home town LTC to all India LTC, permanent home address as mentioned in service book of the claimant must be mentioned in the part-II office order.
6. Date of submission of claim must be mentioned by the claimant.
7. Claims must be forwarded through Br AOs only.
8. Recovery intimation of debit balances, if any, may be forwarded to this office strictly on monthly basis.
Kindly ensure maximum/wide publicity of the above points within your jurisdiction for effecting compliances.
C of A (fys.) has seen.
Asstt.Cont.of Accounts (Fys.)
Source: Original Order click here