LTC and relaxation of LTC advance due to COVID-19 pandemic
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
[Establishment Division/P.A.P. Section]
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi-1 10001
Dated: 14th January, 2021.
1. All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager, BD Dte/Parcel Dte/ PLI Directorate
3. Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT/ Directors of All PTCs,
4. Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
5. All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub: Reimbursement of cancellation/reschedule charges for air/train tickets booked for the purpose of LTC and relaxation of LTC advance due to COVID-19 pandemic- relaxation regarding.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions OM No.31011/1/2020-Estt (A.IV) dated 07.01.2021 on the subject mentioned above for information and necessary action.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Encl: As above.