DOP Order – Constitution of Circle Relaxation Committee (CRC) at Circle level for considering compassionate appointment cases
No.17-4/2017- SPB I/C
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi 110 001
Dated: 22 Feb 2018
1. All Chief Postmasters General/Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager BD/PLI/Parcel Directorate
3. Director RAKNPA/GM CEPT/Directors of all PTCs
4. Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, New Delhi
5. All GMs (Finance)/Directors Postal Accounts/DDAP
Sub: Constitution of Circle Relaxation Committee (CRC) at Circle level for considering compassionate appointment cases — Regarding.
I am directed to refer to this Directorate’s letter of even number dated 05.04.2018 and 04.12.2018 on the subject mentioned above.
2. This Directorate vide letter dated 05.04.2018 has constituted Circle Relaxation Committee for all Postal Circles consisting of PMG as its Chairman, DPS (HQ) as first member and another DPS within the jurisdiction of the Circle as second member of the CRC. It has further been decided vide letter dated 04.12.2018 that in case any of the above post remained vacant in a Circle or in the case of small Circles where there is only one post of Director or no post of PMG available to constitute the CRC, the Head of Circle may him/herself take a decision to nominate the member of CRC from neighboring Circles in consultation with the Chief Postmaster General of the Circle concerned from where the officer is to be nominated.
3. In continuation of above instructions, it has also been decided with the approval of the competent authority that in case of non-availability of Director Postal Services in a Circle or neighboring Circles, Director of Postal Accounts can also be appointed as member of the CRC by the Head of Circle.
4. Rest of the instructions contained in the letter dated 05.04.2018 and 04.12.2018 will remain the same.
Assistant Director General (SGP)