DOP Order – 5th CPC and 6th CPC DA Order from Jan 2019 for Central Government Employees and Central Autonomous Bodies
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
PAP Section/(Establishment Division)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi —110001.
Dated:27 March, 2019.
1. All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/Parcel Directorate/ PLI Directorate
3. Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT/ Directors of All PTCs,
4. Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
5. All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub. : Rate of Dearness Allowance applicable w..e.f. 01.01.2019 to the employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised scales/Grade pay as per 6th and 5th, Central Pay Commission.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s Office Memorandum No.1/3(1)/2008-E.II (B) dated dated 08.03.2019 and 0.M. No.1/3(2)/2008-E.II (B) dated dated 08.03.2019 on the subject cited above for information and further necessary action.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Asstt. Director General (ESTT.)