Expected Dearness Allowance from Month of January 2021 Calculator here attached.
Dearness Allowance Calculator
With this calculator we can know the predictable Dearness allowance for the coming January 2021, using the AICPIN points issued by the labor bureau every month.
Freezing of Dearness Allowance
The Central Government announced the hike in DA and DR will be frozen along with the future installments for central government employees and pensioners till July 2021 due to COVID-19.[FINMIN Order No.1/1/2020-E-II (B)]
In such a scenario we can find out using the calculator here what will be the dearness allowance from January 2021 to June 2021.
CG employees have not received any additional installment of dearness allowance from last January 2020 till today and we will wait till June 2021 to get the Dearness allowance.
- AICPIN for the Month of July 2020All-India CPI-IW for July, 2020 increased by 4 points and stood at 336 (three hundred and thirty six).
- AICPIN for the Month of June,2020AICPIN for the month of June 2020. All-India CPI-IW for June, 2020 increased by 2 points
- AICPIN for the Month of May, 2020AICPIN for the Month of May 2020, All-India CPI-IW for May, 2020 increased by 1 point and stood at 330 (three hundred and thirty).
- AICPIN for the Month of April 2020Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) – April, 2020 29 MAY 2020 The All-India CPI-IW for April, […]
- AICPIN for the Month of March 2020Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW)-March 2020 No. 5/1/2020-CPI GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT […]