ECHS Orders – Prior sanctions for treatment in Non Empanelled Hospitals
Central Organisation, ECHS
Adjutant General’s Branch
Ministry of Defence (Army)
05 Oct 18
All Regional Centres
PRIOR SANCTION FOR TREATMENT IN NON EMP HOSP
1. Ref Para 18(a) of SOP on treatment Management in ECHS.
2. All prior sanctions for treatment in Non Empanelled Hospitals will be accorded by Dir RC except in the following cases:-
(a) Major cardiac surgery/ interventional cardiology.
(c) Organ transplant cases.
(d) Joint Replacement cases.
(e) Major Neurosurgical / Neurology cases.
(f) Bariatric surgery cases.
3. Format of prior sanction by Dir RC ECHS will be same as is being followed by CO ECHS.
4 Bills will be reimbursed at CGHS Rates only. No representation will be accepted for full reimbursement in such cases.
5. No TA is admissible in such cases.
6. Cases already received and dispatched by 10 Oct 18 will be processed by Central Org ECHS Org ECHS.
(Ravi Pal Kapoor)
Jt Dir (Med)
for MD ECHS