ECHS EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS/NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES
Tele : 011-25683476
Central Organisation, ECHS
Adjutant General’s Branch
Ministry Of Defence (Army)
Delhi Cantt – 110 010
EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS/NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES
1. Refer Govt of India, Min of Deg letter No.22B(01)/2015-WE/D(Res) dated 21 Sep 2015 (Copy enclosed).
2. Regional Centres will initiate action to complete the formalities required for empanelling hospitals approved for empanelment vide letter under reference. A Memorandum of Agreement (Moa) will be signed with each of the Hospital by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS concerned. The MoA will be made on Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) non judicial stamp paper and will be valid for two years from the date of signing of the agreement. The payment for the stamp paper will be made by the empanelled facility. The following documents will be attached to MoA as Annexures:-
(a) Health facilities for which recognised. (Copy of Annexure of Govt letter pertaining to hospitals
(b)Negotiated Rated (only one rate per code No. as applicable to the medical facility will be mentioned and negotiated rated would be lower than CGHS rates & indicated by asterix).
3. Rates applicable will be as per prevalent CGHS rates/negotiated rates whichever is lower.
Disposal of Application Forms and MoA
4. Application forms in respect of the Hospitals approved for empanelment by the Empowered Committee of MoD will be returned by the Central Organisation, ECHS to the Regional Centres concerned from where they originated.
5. The application forms will be stored in safe custody of Regional Centres. The application form will NOT be destroyed for two years after termination of the period of validity of the MoA.
6. The original and duplicate copies of MoA will be retained by the Regional centres and the empanelled facility respectively. Additional photocopies of MoA along with Annexures including rates will be forwarded/distributed as under:-
(a) Central Organisation ECHS.
(b) Concerned Area/Sub Area/Independent Sub Area.
(c) Concerned SEMOs.
(d) Concerned Polyclinics.
(e) Concerned CDAs.
7. Formal referrals to empanelled facilities as per laid down procedures can commence after signing of the MoA.
Continue read from EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS LIST
Signed copy Click here