Extension of timelines for Recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) year 2019-20
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi.
Dated the 19th June, 2020
Subject: Further Extension of timelines for Recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) for the year 2019-20 in respect of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers of CSS/CSSS/CSCS through SPARROW portal — reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to O.M. of even number dated 22.05.2020 read with Estt. Division, DoPT 0.Ms. No. 21011/01/2009-Estt.(A)(Pt.II) dated 27.03.2020 and O.M. No.21011/02/2015-Estt.(A-II) (Pt.11) dated 30.03.2020 and 11.6.2020, wherein various dates for completion of recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) online on SPARROW web portal across all the Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers of CSS/CSSS/CSCS for the year 2019-20 were extended.
2. In view of the prevailing situation, it has been decided to further extend the timelines for distribution/online generation, recording and completion of APARs of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers of CSS/CSSS/CSCS for the year 2019-20, as a one-time measure, as specified in the Annexure.
3. The extended timelines for the APAR year 2019-20 shall also apply to the Reporting/ Reviewing/Accepting Authorities, who have demitted office or retired from service on or after 29.02.2020 and they shall be allowed to record their remarks till the respective extended cut-off dates as given in the Annexure.
4. Further, the decision conveyed vide this Department 0.M.21011/02/2015-Estt.(A-II) (Pt.11) dated 22.5.2020 delinking recording and completion of APAR for the year 2019-20 from the conducting of Annual Medical Examination and thereafter submission of summary of Medical Report by 31.12.2020, shall continue.
5. Accordingly, all Ministries/ Departments are requested to take necessary action from generation stage to completion stage of APAR online process on SPARROW in respect of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers of CSS/CSSS/CSCS and complete all APAR activities for 2019-20 by 31.3.2021.
6. This issues with the approval of competent authority.
(P. B. Sahu)
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India