Online Appointment System for CGHS beneficiaries
Directorate General Of CGHS, MOHFW
Monitoring, Computerization & Training Cell
CGHS Wellness Center Building, 1st Floor
Kalibari, New Delhi- 110 001
Sub: Online Appointment System for CGHS beneficiaries
For the convenience of CGHS beneficiaries and with an objective of reducing the waiting time at the Wellness Centers, CGHS is pleased to announce a new initiative of booking online appointments. Existing beneficiaries can now book an appointment for Medical Officer or Specialist consultation online. The steps involved in booking an appointment online are given below.
Online Appointment by Beneficiary himself
1. Visit the website cghs.nic.in
2. Click on the option “Book Appointment” available on RHS of the Screen.
3. Enter beneficiary ID and click on ” Generate OTP”
4. An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent on registered mobile no. of the beneficiary or to the main card holde’s mobile if that is the only registered number.
5.Enter OTP and click on “Proceed”‘
6.Beneficiary details are displayed on screen’ Click displayed on screen are correct otherwise click on and proceed as above.
7. Select Specialty, Dispensary, Doctor as per your choice and click on “Proceed” button’ A beneficiary can select a GDM (General Duty Medical Officer Jora Specialist of any of the CGHS wellness center for appointment’.
8. A calendar is displayed to choosead ate that has the availability of appointment for the selected doctor. Select date for appointment’
9.On selecting date, top of the screen shows the slot timings and the appointments available’ A beneficiary can choose the desired slot’
10. Click on “proceed to Book Appointment”. one can go back and make changes by using the’Change the Specialty button’.
11. On clicking the button “Proceed to Book Appointment”‘ beneficiary details and the appointment details are displayed on the screen for confirmation’
12. Click on the option “confirm to Book Appointment”, confirmation status page is displayed. one can print the confirmation slip, or book another appointment’ system would also send an SMS to registered mobile number’
13. Appointment for the GDMO can be taken within 72 hours of date of appointment whereas appointment for the Specialist can be taken within 1 month of date of appointment’ online appointment cannot be made for the same day/date’ [This window period may changedependinguponthedecisionstakenfromtimetotime)
14. If a self registered patient arrives at the indicative time slot and by that time his “Q” number has already passed, he will be called as very next patient, barring emergencies’ However, if the indicative time slot has passed beyond half an hour then he will have to
get fresh registration from WC registration counter’
15. If patient fails to turn up on appointed time thrice in a row the facility forhim may be blocked for a month’.
For walk in patients who directly visit the center without a prior; self booked appointment, ihe facility of online registration at the registration counter of Wellness Center is available’.
The introduction of this facility may be given due publicity by all Wellness Center In-charges.
Director , CGHS