Pension Seva SBI (State Bank of India) Services available for Pensioners
Services available in Pension Seva
SBI Pension Seva is a website where pensioners of SBI can login and check their pension related details instantly.
The services available on this website include:
- Download of Arrear calculation sheets
- Download of Pensionslip/Form 16
- Pension Profile Details
- Investment related details
- Life Certificate status
- Transactions Details
Extended Benefits to Pensioners
- SMS alert on mobile phone with pension payment details.
- Pension slip through email/pension paying branch.
- Facility to submit life certificate at any branch of State Bank of India.
- JeevanPramaan facility available at branches.
- Senior Citizen Savings Scheme(SCSS)
- EPPO provision for Defence/Railway/CPAO/Rajasthan pensioners
New User Registration process in Pension Seva SBI
- Create a User-id (to be created by the pensioner – min 5 characters)
- Enter your Pension account number
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Enter the Branch code of pension paying branch
- Your registered email id same as submitted to the branch
- Enter new password, then confirm password
i) Passwords should have a minimum length of 8 characters
ii) Passwords should have a combination of uppercase and lowercase alphabets, numerals and special characters
- Choose 2 profile questions and answers and save for future reference, as it will be required in case you forget your password
- On successful registration, a mail would be sent to the registered email where a link will be available for account activation.
- After activation, pensioner can login through his registered ID/Password.
- User account will be locked out automatically after three consecutive unsuccessful logon attempts.
If user forgets his/her password, then password can be changed by using the profile questions and answers chosen at the time of registration.
If user forgets his/her password, and forgets the profile questions also then “Reset Password” can be used for generating the new password. Temporary password will be sent to the registered mail id for changing the password.
CENTRALISED PENSION PROCESSING CENTER (FAQ)
Payment of Pensions to Central Government and State Government Pensioners through Centralized Pension Processing Cell (CPPC)
1. Can any pensioner draw his/her pension from SBI?
Ans: Yes, a pensioner can draw his/her pension from a SBI Branch if he/she is a Central/State Govt. Pensioner or Autonomous Body, which has arrangement for pension payment with our Bank.
2. Can the pensioner draw his/ her pension through a Bank Branch?
Ans: Yes. Even the Government employees earlier drawing their pension from a Treasury or from a Post Office will have the option to draw their pension from the authorized Bank’s Branches.
3. Where will the Pensioner open his/her pension account?
Ans: The pensioner will open his/her SB/CA account at the Branch of his/ her choice/ convenience (Home Branch) as hitherto. Continue read…