Disbursement of Salary – Wages – Pension to the Central Government Employees in the State of Maharashtra
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan, E Block, GPO Complex
INA, New Delhi – 110 023
Subject: Disbursement of salary/wages/pension to the Central Government Employees in the State of Maharashtra for the month of August, 2020 on account of Ganapati festival
In view of the ‘Ganapati’ festival, the Government have decided that the salary of all Central Government Employees in the State of Maharashtra for the month of August, 2020 may be drawn and disbursed by the Central Government offices (including Defence, posts & Telecommunications) on 27th August,2020 (Thursday)
2. The wages for August, 2020 of the industrial employees of Central Government serving in the State of Maharashtra may also be disbursed in advance on 27th August,2020
3. The pension for August, 2020 of all Central Government Pensioners in the State of Maharashtra may also be disbursed by Bank/PAOs on 27th August,2020
4. The Salary/wages/pension so disbursed is to be treated as advance payments and will be subject to adjustment after the full month’s salary/wages/pension of each employee/pensioneris determined. The adjustment, if any, will be made, without exception from the salary/wages/pension of the month of August,2020.
5. The concerned Ministries/Departments are requested to bring these instructions to the notice of their offices located in the State of Maharashtra for necessary action immediately.
6. Reserve Bank of India is requested to bring these instructions to the notice of all paying branches of all Banks located in the State of Maharashtra for necessary action immediately.
Joint Controller General of Accounts