Revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factors of workshop/PUs Staff Under CRJ Pattern/GIS
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAY
New Delhi, dated 06.07.2017
Ministry Of Railways (Railway Board) have decided to constitute a Committee to examine the issues related to revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factors of workshop/PUs staff under CRJ pattern/GIS. The Committee will consist of the following:-
(i) Executive Director/ME(W), Railway Board – Convener
(ii) Executive Director/PC-II, Railway Board – Member
(iii) Executive Director/F(C), Railway Board – Member
2. Thexamine, review, evolve and recommend changes that are desirable and feasible regarding the principles that should govern the payment of incentive Bonus and Bonus Factors to workshops/PUs staff under CRJ pattern/GIS under 7th CPC revised pay structure in respect of the following categories of employees:-
1. SSE/SE(s) in Level 7 supervising the work of staff working on the shop floor.
2. JR.Engineers(s) in Level 6.
3. Sr.Technician in Level 5.
4. Tech. Gr.II in Level 4.
5. Tech. Gr.II in Level 3.
6. Tech. Gr.III in Level 2.
7. Semi skilled (Unskilled in Level 1
8. Unskilled in-1 S (Pre-revised Scale)
3. The Committee should submit its report within six months from the date of its constitution.
4. The Headquarters of the Committee will be at New Delhi.
5. PC-VII Branch of Railway Board will be the Nodal Branch for functioning of the Committee. Therefore, all related works/issues including part. questions, RTI cases, their execution and other formalities with regard to the committee, should be dealt with by PC-VII Branch.
6. The convenor and Members of the committee will draw TA/DA as per extant Rules.
Deputy Secretary (Estt.)