Running Staff related issues
All India Railwaymen’s Federation
4,State Entry Road
New Delhi – 110 055
Dated: December 14, 2015
Sub: Running Staff related issues
1. Existing rates of T.A. to be multiplied by 2.25. Revised T.A. rates, so arrived at, should be taken into account for the purpose of computation of rates of Running Allowance. This should be multiplied by 21 days. 30% Pay Element should be added, and the rate of Running Allowance should only be fixed after that.
2. Percentage of Pay Element of Running Staff, for calculation of various purposes, as existed today, should continue.
3. Existing procedure adopted for fixation of pay of Running Staff, on revised pay scale, should continue.
4. Procedure adopted for fixation of pay on promotion, absorption in alternative post on medical de-categorization etc. should continue.
5. All the benefits admissible to Running Staff should continue till they are finally absorbed in the alternative post on medical de-categorization.
1. Recommendations of D.P. Tripathi Committee should be implemented.
2. Minimum period of Periodical Rest should be raised from 12 hours to 16 hrs., and Running Staff should not be disturbed during the period of Periodical Rest.
Signed Copy Click here