Introduction of Child Care Leave (CCL) for women Government Employees
The Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,
1. All Heads of Department, Haryana
2. Commissioners of Divisions, Hisar, Ambala, Rohtak, Gurgoan
3. All Deputy Commissioners in Haryana
4. All the Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana
5. The Registrar (General), Punjab & Haryana High Court, chandigarh.
Dated, chandigarh, the 01.02.2016
Subject: Introduction of Child Care Leave (CCL) for women Government Employees.
I am directed to invite your attention to Haryana Government, Finance Department’s instructions of even number dated 5th February, 2010, dated 3rd June, 2011 and dated 5th July, 2012 on the subject noted above and to say that the matter has been re-considered to grant the Child Care Leave (CCL) to Haryana Government Women Employees and decided that the condition to exhaust the earned leave at her credit before availing CCL has been withdrawn. Other terms and conditions will remain unchanged.
2. This will be effective from 1st January, 2016.
3. Copy of these orders is also available on website which can be downloaded from the www.finhry.gov.in.
Deputy Secretary Finance
for Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana.
Signed copy click here