Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on unrevised scales of pay effective from 01.01.2015
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Chandigarh, the 4 to June, 2015
1. All Heads of Department. All Commissioners of Divisions,
All Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana
2. The Registrar, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on unrevised scales of pay effective from 01.01.2015
I am directed to invite a reference to Finance Department circular letter No. 4/1/2009-5 FR/26314 dated 12th December, 2014 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to increased the Dearness Allowance payable to Haryana Government employees on un-revised scales of pay from the existing rate of 212% to 223% of the pay w.e.f 01.01.2015.
2. The additional instalment of DA payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana Government employees for the month of June, 2015 paid in July, 2015.
3. The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the month from January, 2015 to May, 2015 shall be made in the month of July, 2015.
4. Copy of these orders may also be downloaded form the website www.finhrv.gov.in.
(Santosh Kumari Sharma)
Under Secretary Finance
for Principal Secretary to Government Haryana,