Haryana Government Employees Dearness Allowance 65% with effect from 01.01.2012
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Chandigarh, the 10th October, 2012
1. All the Heads of Departments,The commissioner of Divisions,All Deputy commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
2. The Registrar, Punjab and Haryana High Court, chandigarh
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on the revised scales of pay from 01.01.2012
I am directed to refer to Finance Department letter No.4/1/2009-5FR/404, dated 10th October,2011 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Haryana Government employees shall be enhanced from the existing rates of 58% to 65% of the pay w.e.f. 1st January, 2012.
2. All other conditions for payment of dearness allowance on revised pay scale contained in the instructions including FD’s letter No.4/1/2009-5FR dated 12-1-2009 shall continue to be applicable while regulating dearness allowance under these orders.
3. The additional instalment of DA payable under these orders shall be paid is cash to all Haryana Govt. employees from April,2012 i.e.for the month of April,2012 paid in May,2012.
4. The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the month from January,2012 to March,2012 shall be made in the month of May, 2012.
5. Copy of these is also available on website which can be downloaded from the site www.finhry.gov.in.
Under Secretary Finance
for Principal Secretary to Government, Haryana
Signed copy click here