Submission of memorandum for settlement of demands of Central Government Employees
The Prime Minister
Govt. of India,
South Block, Raisina Hills
New Delhi- 110011
Through: Proper Channel
Subject: Submission of memorandum for settlement of demands of Central Government Employees.
On the call of Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh, Government Employees National Confederation and Bharatiya Pratiraksha Mazdoor Sangh, this union has observed one week agitation programme in this Defence Establishment from 13.06.2016 to 18.06.2016 for the settlement of long pending demands of Central Government employees in general and Defence Civilians in particulars.
Through this memorandum, we reflect the discontentment prevailing amongst the Central Government employees including Defence Civilians due to lethargic attitude of administrative machineries which have never accepted / respected / adopted the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s ‘3 S’ – Scale, Skill & Speed to resolve the issues of employees. Earlier, we have also observed the demand week from 01.03.2016 to 05.03.2016 on the same issues but no fruitful result has come till date.
In such circumstances, we are re-submitting our charter of demands with hope and request that under your dynamic leadership Govt of India will take necessary action in favour of its own employees forthwith.
The demands are as follows:-
1. Minimum Pay should be fixed Rs. 24000/- rupees in place of Rs. 18000/-
2. The fitment formula should be 3.42 in place of 2.57
3. The ratio of minimum Pay and maximum Pay should be 1:10
4. Annual increment should be 5% in place of 3%
5. Five financial upgradation should be granted within the period of 30 years of Service under MACP scheme ;
6. Pay Scales of Group ‘C’ employees should be merged and upgraded. Grade Pay 1900 and Grade Pay 2000 should be merged and upgraded to 2400 and Grade Pay 2400 and Grade Pay 2800 should be merged and upgraded to Grade Pay 2800
7. Risk Allowance, Washing Allowance, Family Planning Allowance should be continued
8. HRA should be granted at the rate of 15%, 25% and 35%
9. Minimum two increments should be granted at Promotion
10. Interest free Advances should be continued
11. OTA is being granted to the employees posted in offices, directorates etc at the rate of 12 rupees per hour (on the pay scales of 4th CPC). OTA should be granted on the Pay Scales of 7th CPC
12. Old Pension Scheme should be restored in place of NPS
13. The employees covered under NPS scheme should be benefited with gratuity
14. Commuted Pension should be restored on 12th year in place of 15th year
15. CCL related to women employees should not be reduced
16. There should not be any educational criteria (High School passed) for grant of compassionate ground appointment
17. Benefits of 7th CPC should be granted to Centre, State and autonomous body employees equally
18. Since amendment in Bonus Act has retrospective effect and implemented since 2014, the arrear of 2014-2015 should be granted without any delay
19. All the employees should be granted Night Duty Allowance without any ceiling
20. In Ordnance Factories all Piece work employees should be paid OTA (Between 44¾ and 48 hours) on their actual Pay instead of minimum Pay
21. The employees having equal qualification and same nature of work should be granted equal pay in all ministries
22. Examiners working in Quality control department in OFB should be granted Incentive Bonus
23. According to 7th CPC recommendations, civilian employees retiring on same Post or same pay scale should be granted equal Pension
24. Wards of employees died in harness are unable to find a Job due to 5% ceiling in compassionate appointment. Therefore, waiting dependants should be granted one time relaxation in compassionate appointment
25. The employees of DRDO should be granted the benefit of PRIS
26. Trade Apprentices should be taken in job in their respective establishments according to their batch wise seniority.
An early action is solicited please.
1. The General Secretary, B.M.S.,
27, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg, ———>(Name of Secretary)
New Delhi – 110005 Secretary
2. The Secretary General, GENC,
3. The General Secretary, BPMS ———> For your kind information please.
02, Navin Market, Kanpur – 208001