March forward towards the indefinite strike to achieve our charter of demands
ALL INDIA DEFENCE EMPLOYEES FEDERATION
S.M.Joshi Bhavan Survey No.81, Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Road, Khadki, Pune – 411 003
Tele Fax: (020) 2581 8761
E-Mail: [email protected]
SPECIAL CIRCULAR NO.14
The Office Bearers, Executive Committee Members and
All Affiliated Unions of AIDEF
Meeting Held with NJCA leaders by joint secretary incharge of 7th CPC impelmentaion cell on 19.02.2016
NJCA informed the Government that NJCA is ready for negotiated settlement, failing which, will be left with no other option than to proceed with the proposed Indefinite Strike.
As already informed to you a meeting with the NJCA leaders was held on 19-02-2016 by the Govt. of India. The meeting was chaired by Shri.R.K.Chaturvedi, Joint secretary incharge of the 7th CPC implementation cell. The delegation was led by Com.Shiva Gopal Mishra, convener/NJCA.AIDEF was represented by Com.S.N.Pathak, president & Com.C.Srikumar, General Secretary. The leaders of NJCA informed the joint Secretary Incharge 7th CPC implementation cell that they would like to discuss all the 26 demands submitted to the Cabinet Secretary. The Incharge 7th CPC implementation Cell agreed to listen to the views of the NJCA leaders on all the 26 demands and accordingly all the demands were discussed in detail.Major emphasis were given by the NJCA leaders on the following demands:-
1. Fixation of the minimum pay of Rs.26,000 as per the 15th ILC norms, Dr.Akroyd formula and the judgement of the Supreme Court to increase the minimum wage by 25% for meeting various social commitments. Accordingly the fitment formula has to be proportionately to be revised.
2. The 7th CPC pay Scale may be relayered by merging GP of Rs.1900/- with Rs.2000/-, GP Rs.2400/- with Rs.2800/-, GP Rs.4600/- with Rs.4800/–
3. Rate of increment should be 5% and there should be 2 increment dates i.e.1st of January & 1st of July.
4. Minimum 2 increment benefits to be given while fixation of pay on promotion.
5. MACP should be given in the promotional hierarchy and 5 promotions should be guaranteed during the service period
6. Central Government Employees should be exempted from New Pension Scheme.
7. All the Allowances and Advances withdrawn should be restored and revised.
8. All the existing vacancies should be filled up and all the contract and casual workers deployed in permanent and perennial job should be regularised.
9. compassionate appointment should be granted without any ceiling limit.
10. 50% of the contribution for Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme should be paid by the Government.
11. Health Insurance should be in addition to the existing CGHS and CSMA Medical facilities.
12. civilian Central Government Employees entitled for Uniform should be given Rs,10,000 + Stitching Charge + Washing Allowance for summer uniform and Rs.15,000 + Washing Allowance + Stitching charge for winter Uniform.
13. the adverse recommendation of 7th CPC for providing Dress Allowance to the Army personnel against the existence of 5 OEF Group of Factories should be rejected.
14. The Recommendation on PRIS should be rejected.
15. A group of Ministers Committee may be set up to discuss all the anomalies arising out of 7th CPC recommendations.
16. The Pay Scale and promotion prospects of Technical Staff and Supervisory Staff should be reconsidered.
17.Parity of pay scale between stenographer & Assistant of Central Sectt. and filed office should be given.
18. LDC post should be merged with UDC post.
19. All the Ministries/Departments may be directed to hold discussion with the Federations about the Departmental related recommendations of the 7th CPC.
After hearing the NJCA leaders patiently, the Joint Secretary Incharge 7th CPC implementation committee agreed that all the issues discussed would be brought to the notice of the empowered committee chaired by Cabinet Secretary and a meeting with the empowered committee would be organised within 15 days. He requested the NJCA to reconsider their decision for going for an Indefinite Strike. The NJCA leaders informed the Government that if the Government comes forward for a reasonable negotiated settlement, then the NJCA would reconsider its stand on the strike. Till then their decision stands on and the NJCA will serve Strike Notice on 11th March 2016 for commencing the Indefinite Strike from 11th April 2016. The meeting ended with thanks to the Chair.
Dear comrades, the above meeting in only a preliminary meeting hled by the Government to understand out demands. However our preparation should seriously continue to educate and mobilise the workers and prepare for the indefinite strike.