Indigenous system of medicine-Homeopathic/Ayurvedic dispensaries-revised policy reg
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. E(W)2o13/ISM/ 1
New Delhi, dated 1 8.05.2015.
The General Managers (Personnel)
All Indian Railways including
Sub: Indigenous system of medicine-Homeopathic/Ayurvedic dispensaries-revised policy reg.
Kindly refer to Board’s guidelines on the issue of Indigenous system of medicine issued under Board’s letter dated 23.7.2014 in the subject matter.
2. Pursuant to the requests received from the federations and zonal railways, Board have reconsidered the matter and have decided as follows:
(1) The ceiling limit of the number of Homeopathic and Ayurvedic dispensaries fixed vide Board’s instructions dated 23.7.2014 stands withdrawn. As such there will be no ceiling limit on the number of dispensaries in each zone/PU etc till further decision is taken in the matter.
(ii) The existing consultants working in 8 hourly Homeopathic and Ayurvedic dispensaries may be allowed to continue, with the approval of respective SBF Committee. Fresh engagement in these dispensaries should be done on 4 hourly basis.
(iii) The facilities extended to the practitioners (in 8 hourly dispensaries) prior to issue of aforesaid instructions dated 23.7.2014 may continue till such time they remained engaged with the approval of SBF Committee.
(iv) Monthly honorarium for Ayurvedic Dispenser working in 8 hourly and 4 hourly basis stands revised to ₹ 9000/- and ₹ 7100/-,
(v) Monthly subsidy on medicines for Ayurvedic Dispensaries stands revised to ₹ 9800/- .
3. Other terms and conditions as stipulated vide Board’s letter dated 23.7.2014 would continue to be the same.
4. These orders are applicable from the date of issue of Board’s letter dated 23.7.2014 excluding items at (iv) and (v) above which will be effective from the date of issue of this letter.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
Please acknowledge receipt.