Grant of Dearness Relief to State Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners on un-revised of pension ( i.e. 11 % from 212% to 223%) rates w.e.f. 01.01.2015
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, Chandigarh the, 24th June, 2015.
1. All the Heads of Departments.
2. The Commissioners of Divisions in Haryana.
3. All Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
4. The Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Subject:- Grant of Dearness Relief to State Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners on un-revised of pension ( i.e. 11 % from 212% to 223%) rates w.e.f. 01.01.2015.
I am directed to invite a reference to Finance Department letter No. 4/7/2009- 2FR/26524 dated 12th December, 2014 on the subject noted-above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to revise the Dearness Relief to the Pensioners/Family Pensioners of the-Haryana Government on the un- revised Pension/Family Pension ( i.e. 11 % from 212% to 223%) rates w.e.f. 01.01.2015.
2. All other conditions for payment of Dearness Relief to Pensioners/Family Pensioners on un-revised Pension/Family Pension contained in referred instructions No.2/51/08-I.Pension, dated 17.04.2009,shall be applicable.
3. A copy of this order is also available on the website which can be downloaded from the site www.finhry.Rov.in.
(Santosh Kumari Sharma)
Under Secretary Finance
for Principal Secretary to Government Haryana,