Stenographers Grade ‘D’/PA(ad-hoc) Select List Year — 2013 on regular basis under Seniority Quota (SQ).
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
3rd floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Date: 21′ October, 2014
Subject: Nomination of Stenographers Grade ‘D’/PA(ad-hoc) for appointment to the Grade of PA of CSSS for the Select List Year — 2013 on regular basis under Seniority Quota (SQ).
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 22.5.2014 wherein the range of seniority for promotion from Stenographers Grade ‘D’ to Personal Assistants Grade of CSSS for the Select List Year-2013 was laid down and to say that on the basis of information furnished by the Cadre Units, it has been decided to nominate the PA(ad-hoc), whose names appear in the Annexure to this 0.M., for appointment/promotion to the PA Grade of CSSS on regular basis on their inclusion in the Select List Year 2013(SQ).
2. It is requested that urgent action be taken to appoint/promote these officials to PA Grade of CSSS against the Select List Year 2013(SQ) provided they are clear from vigilance angle, A copy of the appointment/ promotion order issued in this regard by the concerned Cadre Units, duly indicating the CSL number of the officials, be also forwarded to this Department immediately.
3. No request for retention will be entertained as Cadre allocation has been made on the basis of vacancies reported by the respective Cadre Units and in accordance with Rotational Transfer Policy for CSSS personnel issued vide 0.M.No.13/1/2009-CS,11 dated 15.7.2011.
4. Ministry of Labour and Department of Commerce, the concerned Cadre Units,are also requested to ensure that the official concerned is relieved within 45 days from the date of issue of this D.M. to take up the new posting in the Cadre Unit allocated failing which the nomination order is liable to be cancelled by this Department. In case an official nominated against the Select List Year, 2013 refuses regular promotion, Cadre Units concerned may initiate action in terms of this Department’s 0.M, No.5/1/2008-CS.I(S) dated 8,4.201.1 under intimation to this Department.
5. As per the Cadre Training Plan for the officers/officials of CSSS issued vide O.M. dated 20.10.2011, successful completion of Level-I training programme of 3 weeks’ at ISTM is mandatory for promotion to the PA grade. The aforesaid officials empanelled in the Select List of PA Grade 2013 have successfully completed the Level-I training programme held between 8.9.2014 to 26.9.2014.
6. This O.M. is available on the website of this Department viz. www.persmin.nic.in 4 Central Services Wing – CS Division 4 CSSS Promotion (Regular) – Steno Grade .’D’ to ‘C’.
Under Secretary to the Government of India