Possibility of 7th CPC to submit its report on 20th November 2015 or 23rd November 2015
The Confederation and NJCA had given call for holding protest meetings from 2nd November 2015 to 6th November 2015 and also Observance of All India protest day on 19th November 2015 in respect of following demands.
Charter of Demands
- Effect wage revision of Central Government employees from 1.12014 accepting the memorandum of the staff side JCM; ensure 5-year wage revision in future; grant interim relief and merger of 100% of DA. Ensure submission of the 7th CPC report with the stipulated time frame of 18 months; include Grameen Dak Sewaks within the ambit of the 7th CPC. Settle all anomalies of the 6th CPC.
- No privatisation, PPP or FDI in Railways and Defence Establishments and no corporatisation of postal services;
- No Ban on recruitment/creation of post.
- Scrap PFRDA Act and re-introduce the defined benefit statutory pension scheme.
- No outsourcing; contractorisation, privatization of governmental functions; withdraw the proposed move to close down the Printing Presses; the publication, form store and stationery departments and Medical Stores Depots; regularise the existing daily rated/casual and contract workers and absorption of trained apprentices;
- Revive the JCM functioning at all levels as an effective negotiating forum for settlement of the demands of the CGEs.
- Remove the arbitrary ceiling on compassionate appointments.
- No labour reforms which are inimical to the interest of the workers.
- Remove the Bonus ceiling;
- Ensure five promotions in the service career.
There is a possibility of 7th CPC to submit its report on 20th November 2015 or 23rd November 2015 , but the report will not be to your expectations, The minimum wage taking into prices published by the Government of India shall come to Rs 26,000/-, considering the existing retail prices the minimum wages works out to Rs 28,000/- and fitment formula shall works out to 4.00 , but the minimum wage may be around Rs 21,000/ against the justified demand of Rs 28,000/- the fitment formula may be from 2.86 to 3.15 , also many other important demands of five promotion policy, Increment rate increase, retirement issues, pension issues etc.
We have to wait and watch the 7th CPC report will the 7th CPC accept the staff side demands or not.
We should not let down our struggle path I once again request one and all to participate in the All India protest day on 19th November 2015 at all places including the districts and send me the photos of protest meeting to publish on COC Karnataka website and this will send information to the Central Government on our demands.